Who Are We?
Established in 1901, and located just minutes, by boat, from some of the finest sailing in Hawaii, we offer an extensive list of services and amenities, and a well-established community of like-minded boaters.
Here’s a short list of some of what we offer!
- Fine dining at some of the best prices in Waikiki
- A well-stocked bar with a million-dollar view of the Pacific Ocean
- Our Ship’s Store sells clothing, decor and more. Most items are customized with our burgee logo and/or our yacht club name.
- Moorage, both permanent and temporary
- A well-equipped galley for use by members and visiting cruisers
- A junior sailing program
- Kayak and dinghy storage
- A clubhouse available to members for special events.
- Live music on Friday and Saturday nights
- We’re a great location for watching the Friday Night Fireworks!
- Hawaii Yacht Club is the host to numerous sailing and fishing events.
Our sailing events include:
- The Friday Night Racing Series
- Offshore races like the Lahaina to Honolulu Race
- Junior sailing programs
- The Cruising and Voyaging Society
- Our fishing events include
- Mitch’s Shoot-out
- The Hooters Big Game Fishing Tournament
- The Senoritas Fishing Tournament
- The Keiki Fishing Tournament.
When you’re not on the water, we also host countless social events and parties. We typically have live music on Friday and Saturday nights, and grilled burgers under the stars on Friday nights. Rub elbows and exchange BBQ tips with the best grillers on the island, every Monday night at our “grill-it-to-please-yourself” event, Additionally, HYC is a great location to watch the Friday Night Fireworks!
Please contact us with any questions you might have.