2016 Interscholastic League of Honolulu High School Sailing Dole Bowl Results
Olympic Festival Results
HYC Junior Sailing Information
Instructors: All instructors are certified by the United States Sailing Association and hold current CPR and First Aid certification from the American Red Cross.
Classes: Novice courses are taught in the Topper, intermediate courses are taught in the el toro, and racing courses are taught in the Laser and 420. It is common for students to take more than one of the same course as new skills are presented in each session.
|Sessions: There are several sessions to choose from in our year-round program:
Upcoming 2017 Schedule
- Saturday May 6: Slim Lambert Youth Invitational at Waikiki YC
- Saturday May 13: Laser Districts at Hawaii Yacht Club
- Friday May 19-Monday May 22: US Sailing Level 1 Instructor Course
- Tuesday May 30: Summer sailing at Hawaii Yacht Club begins
- Saturday June 17: Pearl Harbor Youth Invitational
- Thursday July 6: US Sailing Junior Nationals Qualifyer – Laser
- Friday July 7: US Sailing Junior Nationals Qualifyer – Laser
- Monday July 10: US Sailing Junior Nationals Qualifyer – 420
- Tuesday July 11: US Sailing Junior Nationals Qualifyer – 420
- Wednesday July 12: US Sailing Junior Nationals Qualifyer – 420
- Thursday July 13: Margaret Haig Youth Invitational – Hawaii YC
- Friday July 14: Connie Smales Youth Invitational – Waikiki YC
- Sunday July 16: Junior Olympic Festival Banquet – Waikiki YC
Please also note that the registration deadline is two weeks prior to the first class. Once you know what class to sign up for, you can download the Summer sailing application here. Click here for the release form.